Our services include:
- Digital retinal photography
- Diabetic screening (accredited with Diploma from City and Guilds in Diabetic Screening).
- Cataract referral scheme
- Checks for glaucoma
- Free tests with NHS entitlements
- VDU examinations
- Colour vision checks (with Isihara and City tests)
- Field testing
- ‘Soft’ Contact lens fitting
Our state of the art retinal camera is a great way to monitor any change in the state of your eye health. This is an optional extra, but one that we would recommend.
Why choose John Lyne Opticians?
At John Lyne Opticians we believe in providing a caring and friendly service. We offer a thorough 30 minute eye examination, retinal photography and diabetic screening. We can help you choose eyewear, from a wide range of frames and lenses to suit you, your lifestyle and your budget.
- Qualified optician - B.Sc.(Hons)Optom, M.C. Optom
- Local family practice
- Friendly, personal service
- Traditional values – modern ways
- 30 minute examinations
- Wide range of frames, contact lenses & spectacle lenses (including varifocals and sunglasses)
- Frame fitting and repairs
- Private & NHS patients
At both John Lyne Opticians and our sister practice, The Walkden Eye Centre, we pride ourselves on our high levels of personal service and affordable prices.
The Walkden Eye Centre
For the same level of care and high standards in Walkden, visit the Walkden Eye Centre.
As the sister practice to John Lyne's Opticians, we also offer the same in-depth 30 minute eye test, as well as retinal photography, diabetic checks and a large selection of frames, varifocals and contact lenses.